Sumac Ridge Estate Winery Is Ready To Welcome You Back
We’re excited to welcome you back to our winery to help you shop our wide selection wines that showcases three unique Okanagan brands in the one iconic location: Sumac Ridge, Black Sage Vineyard
and Steller’s Jay Sparkling. Your safety is of utmost importance to us, so we are following Public Health
Canada and provincial guidelines to ensure a safe experience at Sumac Ridge Estate Winery.
At this time, we are pleased to offer wine tastings by appointment (starting from 11:00 – 5:30) and purchases in our retail boutique (10:00 – 6:00). We continue to follow guidelines from both the provincial and federal government and Public Health Canada, and when it is safe to do so, we look forward to announcing the return of our tours, events and other offerings.
Prior to re-opening, a number of health and safety measures were put into place to keep everyone at our winery safe. These safety measures include:
- Increased cleaning and sanitizing protocols for all private and public spaces at the winery
- Employee screening for COVID-19 prior to the start of every shift
- Mandatory increased hand hygiene for all employees, including ensuring there is hand sanitizer
at every cash station and procedures during the guest check-out process
- Plexi-glass shields installed at all cashier stations
- Mandatory social distancing for everyone while at the winery will be enforced – we have installed barriers and marked floors to help employees and guests practice social distancing
- Employees must wear a mask when/if social distancing is not possible
- Guests must hand sanitize prior to entering the retail boutique
- Guests who have expressed symptoms of COVID-19 or who have travelled outside the country in the last 14 days will be asked to reschedule their visit
Please note all guests (including Wine Club Members) are required to book a reservation for a tasting.
Walk-in guests are welcome if there is an opening in the schedule and they reserve the opening through
the reservation system.
To make a reservation, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 250-583-9825. If you
receive our message machine, please leave your name, number of guests, contact phone number
and the time your desired reservation. Your call will be answered by the end of the business day.
For tastings, we ask you to kindly keep in mind:
- Only groups of six guests or less will be allowed at this time
- All tastings are limited to 30 minutes